— 1 — I’ve done a lot of blogging this week – a sign of things to come, I hope, as I wrap up the first solid draft of one project (I’ll set it aside until December, and then give a couple of weeks to revisions – it’s due in early January) and look forward […]
- How can a Roman Catholic begin to learn the traditional prayers of the Ukrainian Catholic Church? For example, the Jesus prayer.
- Should prisoners be first, or last in line for COVID vaccine?
- New legislation would implement UN’s Indigenous rights declaration
- Quebec suspends faith-based refugee resettlement program
- Pro-life is pro-woman, incoming Catholic congresswoman says