…yesterday at the University where I have spent the past two years as Visiting Research Fellow. A goodish number of staff and students gathered, and the service was traditional, reverent, and moving. It is sad to see that large numbers of young people do not know the Lord’s Prayer – or perhaps are shy and uncertain about saying it – and are unfamiliar with traditional hymns. But there was solemnity, silence, and – attendance at such events being voluntary – something touching about the gathering.
- Coronavirus Lockdown Has Increased Persecution Against Christians Worldwide
- Pope at Audience: The Bible, the place where God meets man
- Vatican Official: Catholics Can Add Value to ‘Green New Deal’ Debate
- An Overview of Aborted Fetal Cell Strains, Remote Cooperation and a David and Goliath Fight
- Vatican official: Catholics can add value to ‘Green New Deal’ debate