Yesterday I made 4 litres of apple juice for cider, presided over the After-Mass teapot, and made an apple-themed three-course dinner for five. Then I cleaned up and, oh, my poor back. I slept well, though.
- Court: Vermont Can’t Exclude Catholic School Student from College Tuition Program
- Pope Francis: Ask God for unity to ‘overcome scandal of division’ among Christians
- When Refusing Communion is an Act of Love
- ‘This image is very offensive to many people’: Poland’s ‘rainbow halo’ trial begins
- Will Sen. Manchin’s Focus on Moderation Come at the Expense of His Catholic Principles?