On October 17th of year last, marijuana was officially legalized in Canada, only the second sovereign nation to let loose the reins of law on the notorious drug (the other being Uruguay, with other nations taking a more incremental approach). Nine States have also approved recreational use: Colorado, the entire western seaboard, Washington, Oregon, California, along with Nevada, then, on the east, Vermont, Maine and Massachusetts (funny how they all voted Democrat in the last election), with 21 others approving use medicinally. Federally, marijuana is still illegal across the United States, creating quite the tension, and one wonders what will
- It is Our Duty and Salvation, Always and Everywhere, to Give Thanks to God
- Thanksgiving is Under Assault in Many Different Ways
- How Gratitude Can Change Your Life
- ‘Thank You, Thank You, My God!’: A Story of Grace, Gratitude and Thanksgiving
- Is a teenage crisis in the family an ordeal … or an opportunity?