Since Pentecost, we have celebrated many feasts on Sundays. This means that the liturgical colours that we have seen have reflected the feast. The Church links colours with period of the Church’s year, or particular feasts. As we are firmly back in normal time, we will see green again for a while. The colours, and thus the vestments, that the Priest wears is not a personal choice. Of course he may choose this or that chasuble, but he cannot decide to wear red on a green day, or black in place of white. So what are the colours, and what
- Pope Francis: God is Patient and Never Stops Waiting for a Sinner’s Conversion
- Council of Cardinals studies suggested amendments to draft of Vatican constitution
- Pope Francis: God is patient and never stops waiting for a sinner’s conversion
- The Suicide of a Civilization
- French president presses Muslim leaders to embrace 'republican values'