The model of Christ’s solitary suffering on the Cross can bring us through COVID-19 isolation to renewed love of community, writes Cardus’ Andrew Bennett.
- Christ can overcome racism, Minnesota priest says at George Floyd prayer service
- New South Wales worship restrictions changed after complaints of unfair treatment
- ‘Racism is not a thing of the past’ – US bishops respond to George Floyd killing
- Dignitatis Humanae Institute Wins Right to Set Up Academy
- Hearing ‘cry of the poor’ is key message of 'Laudato si', Cardinal Turkson says