Thank heavens for Marie Kondo, authoress of The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up. Last summer I gave our flat in the Historical House a tremendous clear-out, little knowing that a pipe would burst, destroying our bathroom and leading to our exile. We have Kondo to thank for the fact that our flat, though much trodden upon by firefighters and workmen, is not a complete shambles. After a few short (thank heavens) stays in hotels, we were put in a one-bedroom “holiday let” flat with a kitchen for some months. Then, having received the bad news that we could never again
- Johnson & Johnson vaccine ‘morally acceptable’ despite fetus origins
- Tattoo artist restores Stations of the Cross in Belarus
- Archbishop Gomez to Congress, Biden: Don’t Force Pro-Life Americans to Oppose COVID Relief
- Photo Friday: Our top 5 “showing off skills” photos!
- Democratic Lawmakers Tell Biden: Strike Conscience Protections on Abortion Funding from Budget