Neither Benedict Ambrose nor I emerged physically unscathed from his little cancer experience. B.A. has a long-term (if not permanent) bump on his head and I have two juicy rolls of belly fat, thanks to the stress and anxiety that B.A.’s tumour brought in its basket for little me. I have to say, though, that it’s only fair that if he had to suffer damage, then I had to suffer damage, too, for we are married and therefore one flesh, etc.
- Court: Vermont Can’t Exclude Catholic School Student from College Tuition Program
- Pope Francis: Ask God for unity to ‘overcome scandal of division’ among Christians
- When Refusing Communion is an Act of Love
- ‘This image is very offensive to many people’: Poland’s ‘rainbow halo’ trial begins
- Will Sen. Manchin’s Focus on Moderation Come at the Expense of His Catholic Principles?