I’m actually working, but I thought I would drop in to say I checked our medicine cabinet, and B.A. uses Bic 2s.Whereas I suppose some women buy their husbands razors as part of a weekly shop, I don’t remember my mother ever buying my usually clean-shaving father razors.This leads me to wonder how many men prefer to buy toiletries (and other things like shirts and shoes) for themselves.The best (albeit only other) razor ad I ever remember seeing (let alone writing about) was the one in which a middle-aged son shaves his infirm father in a nursing home. I cried.
- Development and Peace heeds Pope Francis’ call for solidarity during COVID-19 crisis
- Chicago: Bishop Elect Bob Lombardo to Stay at Mission of Our Lady of the Angels
- Who is Amy Coney Barrett?
- Vatican official backs initiative to help prevent future pandemics
- Michael Lonsdale Enters ‘A Light that Is Never Extinguished’