Homily As we journey through life we need to learn things on our own, to become wise and achieve a certain degree of healthy independence. The Lord wants us to be wise and learn. He also wants us to have a certain self confidence and a desire to do things on your own.
- Nigerian Priest Kidnapped November 22 Released
- France: CEF’s Presidency Visits the Vatican
- President of Polish Bishops: There Must be no Compromise in Discussion on Human Life
- Archbishop Follo: Advent: Time of Conversion
- Christian aid group applauds investigation into forced conversions, marriages in Pakistan