I had a note from a priest who was feeling guilty about what he was saying to his flock. He read on a news forum the complaint of a Catholic who had spoken to a priest about these heartbroken times in the Church that the priest had said “Just try to be holy.” The priest who wrote to me felt guilty because that’s what he’s been saying to people.
- Father Don MacDonald honoured by Anglicans for ecumenism efforts
- Canadian student journalist fired for Catholic views charges discrimination
- Deep Roots in a Whirlwind World
- Pro-Abortion, Pro-LGBT Groups Applaud Confirmation of New Secretary of State Antony Blinken
- Cardinal Expresses Concern About Preteens Using Social Media