Sister Margherita of The Sisters of the Sacred Heart of Jesus of Ragusa submitted  six photos of the stained glass windows installed in the Sacred Heart Chapel of their new convent in Summerside.
The Sacred Heart of Jesus
The windows were hand painted by local artist Susana Rutherford of Charlottetown.
Sister Maria Schinina founded the Institute of the Sisters of the Sacred Heart of Jesus May 9,1889
St. Francis of Assisi
The Blessed Virgin Mary with the Child Jesus
St. Joseph and the Child Jesus
The Immaculate Heart of Mary
To learn more about the Sisters of the Sacred Heart of Jesus Rugusa please visit their web site: http://www.sacredheartsisters.ca/
 

Open this link in a new window ... http://dioceseofcharlottetown.com