….organised with a neighbour. We’re putting a note through everyone’s door suggesting that at 6pm every day, we go to the front of our homes and call out and wave to each other. At least that way we can keep in touch and in addition to greetings people can call out for help etc…or even break into song, or call out jokes, if that would help!
- Bishops join woman with Down syndrome in call to change N Ireland abortion law
- AND WE MUST BE ALLOWED TO OPEN OUR CHURCHES!
- JPII shrine says Trump visit long scheduled, while Archbishop Gregory calls it 'reprehensible'
- Mary as La Negrita, Our Lady of Angels
- Pro-abortions use tax dollars to lobby against pro-life Charter rights