Lots of enthusiasm, to say the least! This was my experience of the pilgrims of this Archdiocese who will be setting off this week for World Youth Days in Panama. We gathered Saturday afternoon to celebrate Eucharist in a final moment of preparation, and at the end of mass I invoked a special blessing upon them to send them on their way.They are enthusiastic, yes, but also deeply and prayerfully serious about this pilgrimage. As well they should be! World Youth Days are moments of encounter with the Lord Jesus in the mystery and communion of his Church. It is
- Vatican Official Hails 'Positive' Results of China Deal Amid Report that Holy See Delegation is Heading to Beijing
- What does it really mean to forgive?
- Arizona pot proposal takes a hit with pushback from Catholic bishops
- Irish assisted dying bill is not limited to terminally ill people.
- Cardinal Pell Is Expected in Rome This Week