Rabbi Reuven Bulka says no one celebrating Passover can be indifferent to the difference the COVID-19 crisis will bring. What matters, though, is what endures.
- Daily Gospel Reflection for May 30, 2020
- Christ can overcome racism, Minnesota priest says at George Floyd prayer service
- New South Wales worship restrictions changed after complaints of unfair treatment
- ‘Racism is not a thing of the past’ – US bishops respond to George Floyd killing
- Dignitatis Humanae Institute Wins Right to Set Up Academy