Samuel was surely one of the most significant prophets of the Old Testament and lived at a critical time, as Israel shifted from the time of the judges to the time of the monarchy. Ultimately, it was he who would see Israel through the difficult time of Saul’s reign and prepare and anoint them for David’s kingship to follow. What, then, are some of the ways in which God prepares Samuel and every prophet (this means you) for mission? Consider these five.
- Catholic Scholars: Covid Vaccines Can be Received ‘Without Fear of Moral Culpability’ for Abortion
- Why Christians Hope Pope Francis’ Visit Will Bring a ‘Reset’ for Iraq
- Emily at 24 and Euthanasia
- Medal of Honor chaplain Fr Emil Kapaun's body identified, as sainthood inquiry continues
- States consider restrictions on gender transitioning, transgender participation in girls’ sports