Catherine Frazee, a long-time disability Rights activist and Ontario’s former Chief Commissioner of Human Rights, talked to MPs about pending MAiD expansion recently. It wasn’t enough to make her give up hope, Peter Stockland reports.
- Why every women needs to learn to say “no”
- French bishops press government to review 30-person Mass limit
- Pope Francis: ‘The Church is the Work of the Holy Spirit’
- ‘We had no idea’: The hidden life of the reputed stigmatist tortured by Stalin’s secret police
- Pope Francis at General Audience: ‘God Gives Love, God Asks for Love’ (FULL TEXT)