Catherine Frazee, a long-time disability Rights activist and Ontario’s former Chief Commissioner of Human Rights, talked to MPs about pending MAiD expansion recently. It wasn’t enough to make her give up hope, Peter Stockland reports.
- Ann Miller Was a Wife and Mother Who Became a Nun — But She’s Not the Only One
- Speaker Pelosi Won’t Answer if Unborn Child Is a Human Being at 15 Weeks
- US Bishops Plan Response to Native American Catholics Who ‘Want Their Voice Heard’
- Speaker Pelosi won’t answer if unborn child is a human being at 15 weeks
- China might end all birth restrictions in 2025