Benedict Ambrose and I listened to the Prime Minister’s speech when he gave it at 8:30 PM (GMT). What a good thing we visited the Blessed Sacrament in our geographical-parish church when we could, for the doors will almost certainly be locked tomorrow. Meanwhile, I suppressed an urge to rush across the river to panic-shop at Tesco. Oh me, oh my. I wish I had bought my seeds last month.
- Churches in China Must Preach ‘Patriotism’ to Reopen After Coronavirus
- UK government doubles down on N Ireland abortion regulations
- Vatican Officials Arrest London Property Broker for Extortion and Money Laundering
- China makes preaching patriotism compulsory to reopen churches
- On Gratitude and the Holy Ghost