The great danger in today’s world, pervaded as it is by consumerism, is the desolation and anguish born of a complacent and covetous heart, the feverish pursuit of frivolous pleasures and a blunted conscience.
- Pope Francis hopes Lebanon can regain the ‘strength of the cedars’
- Civilisation – By the Skin of Our Teeth
- Vatican unveils official prayer of 2022 World Meeting of Families
- U.S. Religious Freedom Commission: Some Countries Used Pandemic to Target Religious Minorities
- What Catholics should know about brain death