…a glorious First Mass for newly-ordained Fr Jonathan Creer at the Church of the Most Precious Blood on Sunday July 1st. He had been ordained the previous day at the Birmingham Oratory.The Mass at Pr Blood was packed and was the last to take place in the church before big renovations begin with the laying of a new floor.Afterwards, celebrations over fizz in the Redcross Gardens nearby: scorching sunshine across all of London so it was good to be in a place with some trees and greenery.The Gardens were initiated by Octavia Hill, founder of the National Trust and much
- Bishop Burbidge: The pandemic is our ‘Pentecost moment’
- Archbishop Cordileone: San Francisco Mass restrictions ‘mocking God’
- The Joy of a Winsome Beast
- Archbishop Sheen on 3 Wounds (and 3 Myths) That Explain What’s Happening Today
- An Encounter With Mary Led This Protestant Pastor To Catholicism, Confronting Scrupulosity And More!