In a recent article for the Catholic Herald of London, Eve Tushnet argues that the Church has a stark choice. Either she must accept out-and-proud gay men and women as they are or, failing that, she must risk losing them to apostasy or suicide.
- Scholars Argue Joe Biden's HHS Pick Has Shown ‘Hostility to Nonprofit Institutions’
- Lansing Diocese Adopts Gender Identity Policy Consistent with Biological Sex
- Becerra, Biden’s HHS pick, has shown ‘hostility to nonprofit institutions’, scholars argue
- Pope Francis prays for Indonesia after deadly earthquake
- Martin Luther King Jr. delivered a message of faith, hope and love, niece tells EWTN