Ethel Jack, a member of St. Clement Parish Council (Dartmouth) has kept busy during this time of confinement. To help suppress the spread of COVID-19, she has made hospital gowns, surgical caps and masks for Northwood, a local nursing home.
- After suicide at Catholic services center, Seattle archbishop emphasizes hope
- Brazilian priest who 'concelebrated' Mass with Protestant minister removed as pastor
- Report: Australia has less than half the palliative care doctors it needs
- Are Wednesdays and Fridays the Only Days Observed as Meatless?
- Virtual conference to focus on St. Joseph