“He said I wasn’t sincere enough. Me, the master. Mr. Sincerity.” “Oh, but that’s silly.” “Yes, isn’t it? But even that isn’t what strikes me as the most funny. What really tickles me every time I think about it is that here I am, a leading spiritual hack –” “You’re not a hack.” She reached […]
- An Encounter With Mary Led This Protestant Pastor To Catholicism, Confronting Scrupulosity And More!
- Homily of Archbishop Eamon Martin for Episcopal Ordination Mass of Father Martin Hayes
- Listen to Your Mother: Rosary Congresses 2020 Planned
- Pope Greets Faithful of Hungary in Light of Postponed Eucharistic Congress
- Practical Ways to Stand Unshaken (25.A)