I do not want to die only to discover I was playing society’s ever-changing games and was so caught up in myself that I forgot why I am on earth. I have been called to love, to even lay down my life for others. Often I mess up. It is not easy to love the… Continue reading Trying To Love
- Johnson & Johnson vaccine ‘morally acceptable’ despite fetus origins
- Tattoo artist restores Stations of the Cross in Belarus
- Archbishop Gomez to Congress, Biden: Don’t Force Pro-Life Americans to Oppose COVID Relief
- Photo Friday: Our top 5 “showing off skills” photos!
- Democratic Lawmakers Tell Biden: Strike Conscience Protections on Abortion Funding from Budget