I do not want to die only to discover I was playing society’s ever-changing games and was so caught up in myself that I forgot why I am on earth. I have been called to love, to even lay down my life for others. Often I mess up. It is not easy to love the way others need to be loved. they say we often miss other people’s language of love. They say some appreciate service, others need touch or to hear that you love them.Sometimes we don’t really know how to love or we think we are loving and
- and on a different topic….THIS is useful….
- Archbishop Neary Celebrates Mass for Legion of Mary in Ireland
- FEATURE: ‘May the Lord Reward You As Only He Knows How,’ Pope Francis Praises Police Inspectorate Which Protects Vatican on Its 75th Anniversary
- Struggle for Justice Takes a Fresh Turn in Case of Kidnapped Pakistani Girl
- EWTN invites Catholics to novena for US at 'critical moment' for nation