I do not want to die only to discover I was playing society’s ever-changing games and was so caught up in myself that I forgot why I am on earth. I have been called to love, to even lay down my life for others. Often I mess up. It is not easy to love the way others need to be loved. they say we often miss other people’s language of love. They say some appreciate service, others need touch or to hear that you love them.Sometimes we don’t really know how to love or we think we are loving and
- In Austria: “To be apostles is to love people”
- Former Buffalo seminary professor pleads guilty to stalking investigative reporter
- Ximena’s Butterfly Foundation: Working to ban "Substance X"
- 3 Tips from Benedict XVI to make the most of vacation
- European Court Rejects Parents’ Appeal Against Removal of 2-Year-Old’s Life-Support Treatment