…and a party at the home of an Anglo-Polish friend, Gosia Brezinska. Wine and bigos and delicious cakes…lots of friends…and we had the Polish tradition of the “Fourth king”, and sang carols in English and in Polish. The chosen “king” also supervised the collection of funds, which will go to help London children needing special care…Gosia is illustrating my latest book, due out in the spring (info on this Blog in due course…I’m not putting details yet – you will have to wait!!) and we have enjoyed working on this project together. Her own book on Polish WWII nurse Bl.
- Austral Solidarity Hospital: a Dream of Saint Josemaría
- How living the present moment keeps us connected with God
- ‘Each One Is Beautiful to God’ – Pope Francis Receives Autistic Little Ones
- Everyone is beautiful in God’s eyes, Pope Francis tells children with autism spectrum disorder
- Vatican Calls for ‘Peaceful and Just Resolution’ of Belarus Crisis