On November 4, this year’s 40 Days for Life campaign ended. During the campaign, a million Americans committed to fasting and praying for an end to abortion and healing for those affected by this tragedy. Even though the 2019 campaign has ended, there are many ways for pro-life Americans to continue to work towards making America a country where abortion is unthinkable, let alone legal.
- Members of Congress push for end to the federal death penalty
- Father Don MacDonald honoured by Anglicans for ecumenism efforts
- Canadian student journalist fired for Catholic views charges discrimination
- Deep Roots in a Whirlwind World
- Pro-Abortion, Pro-LGBT Groups Applaud Confirmation of New Secretary of State Antony Blinken