Not everything the pope says is a dogma. Neither is everything you find in a Church document. Nor are all Church teachings. In fact, not even all infallible Church teachings are dogmas. These are facts most Catholics don’t know. And Dianne Feinstein certainly doesn’t.
- George Weigel: Cupich’s criticisms of Gomez are baseless
- US Bishops Urge President Biden to Reject Abortion Rights After ‘Deeply Disturbing’ Statement
- US bishops urge Biden to reject abortion rights after 'deeply disturbing' statement
- UN adopts resolution on protecting religious sites
- Pro-abortion protestors disrupt pro-life Mass at Ohio cathedral